We are currently working on enrollment for Fall 2017. We are calling families on our wait list for older toddler and preschool openings.
Thank you for you your interest in Creative Learning Preschool. We encourage interested families to contact us and set up a time to tour the Center and see what make CLP such an amazing place. If you are interested in getting your name on our waitlist please submit a waitlist application and fee of $50.
At the conclusion of our priority enrollment period for current families we will begin making calls to families who are on our waitlist. We offer two main enrollment times throughout the year one in September and the other in February. Our waitlist is prioritized based on the date your application was received and the following priority list.
- Current CLP Families
- Employee of CLP
- Current Board of Director
- Past Board of Director
- All other families
We are pleased to offer a variety of full and part time schedules to meet the needs of our families. The different options include:
- 2, 3 or 5 day per week
- Full Days (up to 10 hours between the hours of 7:00 am – 6:00 pm)
- Morning half days (up to 5 hours between the hours of 7:00 am – 12:30 pm)
- Afternoon half days (up to 5 hours between the hours of 12:30 pm – 6:00 pm)
Fees and Deposit
At the time enrollment is offered families will need to submit a signed contract along with the following fees:
- A non-refundable tuition deposit equal to one month’s tuition. This deposit will be applied to your child’s first month’s tuition.
- Registration Fee of $50 (for families who are not on our current wait list).
We look forward to the upcoming school year and are happy you have chosen to be part of the CLP community.
Our priority enrollment period for current families begins at the beginning of March each year and runs through the end of the month. Families wishing to continue enrollment for the following school year will need to submit the following:
- A signed contract
- Updated enrollment forms
- Annual enrollment fee of $100 (This fee will be reimbursed to families who are registered with MMSD and enrolled in our 4-K program.)